[Internal-cg] Co-chair roles document for comment

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Jul 22 18:52:43 UTC 2014

Thanks Joe for your comprehensive description.

As to the role I fully accept and don't see anything missing.

Re the numbers of co-chairs I think 2 is good but necessary. Whether to call
them co- or alternate chairs doesn't really matter as long as they share the
workload.

I was very much satisfied with Alissa navigating us through the London
meeting, thank her for hwer willingness to serve as chair and join others
having already expressed support for her.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich