[Internal-cg] Rép: Co-chairs revised draft 2.0

jjs jjs at dyalog.net
Wed Jul 23 16:02:58 UTC 2014

Hello,
the statement that "a new consensus has been reached" is not acceptable to the representatives of the ALAC, who have agreed neither to a sudden reversal of the decision taken in London (3 co-Chairs), nor to the subsequent nomination of one candidate.
This has been referred to the ALAC, whose consolidated position will be made known shortly.
Best regards,
Jean-Jacques.