[Internal-cg] Co-chairs revised draft 2.0

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Jul 23 21:53:16 UTC 2014

Agreed, thanks all.

Like Narelle I’m a little concerned about the amount of work, also that some looks purely administrative.  Good secretariat support will be critical, and I suggest the Chair/s delegate some of these responsibilities entirely to the Sec, as they see fit.   I don’t think we need to work all the detail in advance, just be flexible as time goes on.

So, I’m in favour of accepting this, and moving on.

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100

See you at APNIC 38!                      http://conference.apnic.net/38