[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for possible dates for the f2f meeting(s)

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Jul 25 04:29:09 UTC 2014

I would appreciate confirmation of September 6 and October 17 as being
the next meeting dates.

For those of us who have long longhaul trips, and are covering some of
the costs from our own pockets, it is critical to get these dates
confirmed as early as possible. An example of why - I have already
booked my flights for Istanbul and Los Angeles, and the cost of changing
flights to accommodate ICG will be in excess of US$1,000 for me...

Cheers

Keith