[Internal-cg] Participation in ICG - 6 points to reachconsensus on

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Fri Jul 25 10:43:40 UTC 2014

That's exactly how I see it:

If permission is granted to liaisons and staff to make suggestions then they
should be able to incorporate it into the draft text where the last decision
is taken by the ICG members. For me irt has also a practical advantage to
see a written proposal in redline inserted rather than to switch beteen
original and proposed amendment.

I also agree to your other recommendations. Patrick.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich