[Internal-cg] Appointment of Alissa Cooper as chair of ICG

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 16:16:39 UTC 2014

Dear All
I do not know ALLISA  at all.
I have no objection to the suggestion provided that she does not take any
position to the right or to the left ,be fair, firm, impartial and neutral
and fully respect the rights of all members of ICG .
Respect every and all  members  and does not command but consult, listen
and conduct the meeting
By the way I am surprised by such a process of short advice and tacit
/default agreement .
However, we may change outr views ,if necessary at later stage .
K.Arasteh