[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP

Russ Housley housley at vigilsec.com
Fri Jul 25 21:28:06 UTC 2014

Paul:

I have several small concerns, but I am _very_ worried about one sentence.  I want to raise that first.  Maybe that resolution will sort my smaller concerns too.

I am troubled by the statement, “Where possible and appropriate,distinct alternative options should be identified”.  I  don't want the ICG discussing alternatives.  I am certain that we do not want the ICG accepting or rejecting alternatives.

Maybe I am misunderstanding your intent.

Russ