[Internal-cg] Action items

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 22:15:28 UTC 2014

Alssa,
It seems that you were suggested to chair the ICG.
You are kindly requested to resolve my attendance problem on 17 October as
I have to attend PP-14 of ITU.
6 September is almost identical to 17 October as far as the number of polls
are concerned
Can we definitively decide on 6 September then I know that I could book the
flight and hotel
I need that confirmation
This is the first administrative task  assigned to you.
Regards
K.ARASTEH