[Internal-cg] Participation in ICG - 6 points to reach consensus on
jjs at dyalog.net
Sat Jul 26 13:38:58 UTC 2014
I agree on the 6 points made.
Thank you for sorting this out.
----- Mail original -----
De: "Manal Ismail" <manal at tra.gov.eg>
À: "joseph alhadeff" <joseph.alhadeff at oracle.com>, internal-cg at icann.org
Envoyé: Samedi 26 Juillet 2014 15:05:22
Objet: Re: [Internal-cg] Participation in ICG - 6 points to reach consensus on
Many thanks Patrik ..
I also support all below suggestions ..
From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of joseph alhadeff
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 2:36 PM
To: internal-cg at icann.org
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Participation in ICG - 6 points to reach consensus on
seem like good options. +1
On 7/25/2014 7:38 AM, Adiel Akplogan wrote:
Thank you Patrick, Below are my comments. On Jul 24, 2014, at 23:28 PM, Patrik Fältström <paf at frobbit.se> wrote:
This email contain my findings and have 6 decisions/action points at the end. <snip>… …
Now to the issues, with suggested actions where appropriate: 1. Members and liaisons to ICG My conclusion on the process is that there is a difference between members of the ICG and Liaisons. <snip> Suggestion: When consensus is to be reached, consensus is only among members (not members+liaisons). Agreed.
2. Support staff Suggestion: We accept the proposal from ICANN to until further notice from ICG continue with this set of support staff: Theresa, Ergys, Alice, Jim and Hillary. Agreed.
3. Interim appointed GAC member Suggestion: The IGC thank Tracy for the ability to participate. Agreed.
4. Minutes of our meeting Suggestion: We postpone discussion on minutes and otherwise record taking of our future meetings to the discussion on the Secretariat. Agreed.
Suggestion: Until minutes from first meeting are complete, Sam Dickingson should be treated as support staff (together with Theresa, Ergys, Alice, Jim and Hillary). Agreed.
5. ICANN backup contacts Suggestion: We support ICANN in this proposal, thanks Jamie and Grace for their ability to help, and I validate the situation that they have been removed from the mailing list and that way got special treatment compared with other ICANN staff. Agreed.
6. Write access to our documents Alternative C: Members + Support Staff By letting support staff write to documents members will be relieved from the task of updating documents and otherwise do purely administerial tasks. Will be my preferred option.
Alternative D: Members + Liaisons + Support Staff
Suggestion: Alternative D, i.e. all Members, Liaisons and Support Staff get read/write access to our documents. I can live with the above as well. - a.
_______________________________________________ Internal-cg mailing list Internal-cg at icann.org https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/internal-cg
Internal-cg mailing list
Internal-cg at icann.org
More information about the Internal-cg