[Internal-cg] Doodle poll for possible dates for the f2f meeting(s)

Daniel Karrenberg daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net
Mon Jul 28 06:17:05 UTC 2014

On 28.07.14 0:27 , Kavouss Arasteh wrote:
> Dear All
> May I ask why my name Kavouss Arasteh which was in favour of 06
> September and strongly against 17 October is not included in the
> spreadsheet??????

Note: If you are represented by the poll entry with name "Arasreh", then
disregard. If not, read on:

Probably because you did not participate in the doodle poll at
http://doodle.com/76seg27mgz4i44m5#table

Just fill in your name and your choices. You'll have to do this yourself.

> I have commented three times
> What is going on
> Why this has not been included

Commenting is not enough. You will have to fill out the poll.
If you cannot do that somehow, take the dates from the spreadsheet, make
your choices and send them to me. I will fill them in for you.
But the best is if you do it yourself.

> Who is behind that ???

You are ;-)

Daniel