[Internal-cg] Redraft of RFP

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Mon Jul 28 06:38:01 UTC 2014

Dear Mr Arasteh

I believe we were aiming to release a CFP (in some form) by the end of July; and certainly it will introduce a long delay if we wait until 6 September.

I do agree that this process needs more work, and sorry not to have been able to advance it further myself;  but I also think it is important to release something much sooner than 6 September.

My suggestion would be to revise the current document, and get it into a form which is suitable for release as a draft.  This would serve both to provide guidance, and to solicit feedback from the communities.  If released in the next week or two, we could receive that feedback in time for our September meeting.

Paul.