[Internal-cg] Confirmed: Next F2F meeting Sept 6

Martin Boyle Martin.Boyle at nominet.org.uk
Wed Jul 30 08:57:51 UTC 2014

Sorry not to have contributed to this discussion earlier – I’ve been away on family holiday in a remote corner without Internet access.

For long-standing personal reasons, I need to be back in the UK on 6 September, so will need to present apologies for the F2F in Istanbul.

As it is, I’ll be on my way home on Friday afternoon, so 5 September would not have been much better.

Early warning about the agenda and framework for the discussion would be welcome and I’m happy to provide my thoughts accordingly in advance and/or in response to the proposed outputs.  I will be in Istanbul Sunday evening to Friday midday for any preparatory discussions.

Sorry about this

Martin