[Internal-cg] Public session at ICANN 51?

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Jul 31 23:57:32 UTC 2014

Yes, it is essential that we report back to the broader community, and
solicit feedback. While I am sure we will each be doing this within our
own narrower consituencies, I for one would appreciate the opportunity
to hear from across the community, and outside of our normal community
(e.g. I am particularly interested in the views of ccTLDs who are not
members of the ccNSO)

So I would go for a 90 minute session, and have no more than 20 minutes
of formal presentation, since we don't have terribly much yet to put on
the table.

Cheers

Keith