[Internal-cg] Marrakech off, Singapore on.

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Tue Nov 4 04:33:25 UTC 2014

Folks
I see that the next ICANN meeting has been relocated to Singapore:

https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-11-03-en

I assume our plan is therefore to use the same dates but in Singapore?

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark
Director of Operations - Deputy CEO

Suite 4.02 Level 4
55 Mountain St
Ultimo NSW 2007 Australia
Ph: 02 9288 4000
Mobile: 0412 297 043
Fax: 02 9288 4019
TTY: 02 9281 5322

Follow us on twitter @ACCAN_AU <http://twitter.com/accan_au>
Sign up for our weekly WebNews<http://www.accan.org.au/news_items.php>
Visit our website<http://www.accan.org.au/>

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only
for the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and
prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal
privilege. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments. The Australian
Communications Consumer Action Network does not warrant
that the information in this e-mail or any attachments are free from any
viruses, defects, errors, interception or interference.