[Internal-cg] Minutes of 29 October teleconference

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Sun Nov 9 19:25:46 UTC 2014

Hello Samantha,

thanks for the draft minutes. When quoting me (or anyone else, for that matter) please give full family name; Sub or sub, or Coop or Bash or Fals, would seem derogatory. I also request a few changes as follows:

"Subrenat noted that while listening to candidates’ presentations, it was difficult for the selection group to determine how valid the conflict of interest statements really were in legal terms. Therefore Subrenat asked that ICANN staff provide advice on whether the conflict of interest statements were satisfactory."

Thanks,
Jean-Jacques.