[Internal-cg] Agenda for todays call

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Nov 12 19:13:39 UTC 2014

Meeting that start in 50 minutes will (as a reminder):

a. Be chaired by me and *private* for ICG (with limited non-icg staff)
b. Without external participation
c. No interpretation
d. Use Adobe Connect (for as many as possible to handle "hand up", "hand down" etc
e. That said: minutes will be taken (to be approved by Adiel so that they can be published)

I.e. same process and rules as the closed meeting we had at start of the f2f in Los Angeles.

Agenda will be the following:

* Minutes approval for Oct 1, 17, and 29 meetings (5 minutes) - Patrik
* Secretariat update (40 minutes) - Adiel
* Decision on Next steps for the Secretariat - Patrik

Next call, #8, on Wednesday, 26 November 02:00-03:00 UTC we will discuss:

* Discussion of proposal submission expectations - Lynn
* Updates from the communities - Chair

   Patrik