[Internal-cg] REMINDER - ICG Call #8 - 26 November at 02:00 UTC

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Tue Nov 25 10:25:18 UTC 2014

Dear ICG Members,

This is to kindly remind you that your ICG call #8 is scheduled for:
**WEDNESDAY, 26 NOVEMBER**
at 02:00-03:00 UTC
See timezone conversion at: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=ICG+Call+%238&iso=20141126T02&p1=1440&ah=1

Link to announcement: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2-2014-11-04-en
You should have received an outlook calendar invite which includes the call details. In you cannot find it, please send me an email (off-list) and I will make sure to send you a copy prior to the call.

Documents will be projected in the virtual meeting room -  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/icg. To avoid echo, please make sure to mute your computer speakers as live audio from the meeting is being broadcast from the virtual meeting room. If you plan to use Skype to join the bridge, see attached instructions on how to mute the virtual meeting room.

Note that the virtual meeting room will also be used to monitor the queue. To join the queue, press the "raise your hand" icon in the Adobe Connect room:
[cid:FB9AFEBD-4B73-4B3F-A16A-3D4355EADF8B]
If you are not in a position to join the virtual meeting room today, please let me know.

Should you wish to follow the meeting in a different language: AR, ES, FR, RU, ZH and PT interpretation services are available for this call.
Please also note that ICG members who join the conversation through the Adobe Connect microphone must use English when speaking to allow for the global multistakeholder community and ICG members to follow the English stream.

Agenda circulated by Patrik:
* Minutes approval for Oct 1, 17, and 29 meetings - Chair
* Discussion of proposal submission expectations - Lynn
* Updates from the communities - Chair
* Logistics etc for Singapore meeting - Patrik

We would be very grateful if you could also state your name when speaking as the call will be recorded, transcribed and interpreted.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions,  concerns or need a dial-out.

Thanks,

Best regards

Alice