[Internal-cg] Agenda for call #8

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Nov 25 23:30:19 UTC 2014

Hi Kavouss,

As you know, the ICG agreed months ago to rotate its calls by approximately 8 hours per call and to use doodle to select the precise time for each call, pending interpreter arrangements. Patrik issued the doodle for the rest of this year’s calls on October 27 <http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/internal-cg/2014-October/002149.html>. The time selected for the upcoming call had about as many yes/ifneedbe responses as our other recent calls. <http://doodle.com/fq2w2tf476pdbszi> We will follow our guidelines for decision making on this call, just as on all calls <https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/icg-guidelines-decision-making-17sep14-en.pdf>. Namely:

"Unless it is specified before a meeting that the ICG is intending to finalize a decision during the
meeting, the decisions taken at a meeting in which one or more members are absent should
provide 7 calendar days for those absentee members to review the decision and provide any input
related to it; such input would be considered at the subsequent meeting (physical, by
correspondence, or by conference call) and taken into account, if so agreed.”

We have not announced an intent to finalize any decision before the upcoming meeting. (It turns out that we already approved all of the October minutes, so we will drop that item from the agenda. That was my mistake.)

Best,
Alissa