[Internal-cg] Agenda for call #8

Subrenat, Jean-Jacques jjs at dyalog.net
Wed Nov 26 02:47:30 UTC 2014

2 comments:

1) I agree with Joe and others who were on ICG Call 8, that we should avoid giving (or be seen to give) ICANN any special status in the consultation process.

2) In her draft, Lynn suggests that feedback from the ICANN Board or Staff should be notified to the ICG "exceptionally through its Liaisons". For the ICG, the "natural interlocutor" must remain the ICANN Board, not Staff. Also, ICANN has already chosen its channel of communication with us by appointing its Liaisons. Therefore, the ICG cannot stipulate who from ICANN should interact with us: that is necessarily through the designated Liaisons.

Jean-Jacques.