[Internal-cg] Planning for Singapore

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Nov 26 20:47:28 UTC 2014

All,

Although we do not have to do detailed planning for Singapore meeting yet, I suggest we tentatively plan meetings 9-18 both Friday and Saturday as we if the communities do pass us their proposals approximately in time have quite a lot of work to do.

If it is the case we later detect we do not need so much time for meetings, we will end earlier on the Saturday.

So, unless people disagree, plan on starting meeting at 09:00 on Friday February 6.

   Patrik