[Internal-cg] Call#5 chat transcript - FAQ suggestions ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Oct 2 07:26:40 UTC 2014

Dear All ..

This is just to let you know that I was not able to join the adobe
connect (was on the phone line only) and hence have missed the chat room
suggestions .. Checking the link
<https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/transcript-chat-icg-01oct14
-en.pdf> , I noticed that I have overlooked the following concrete
suggestions in draft V2 circulated earlier:

-          Adiel A. Akplogan: (06:45) I suggest that we put the question
and just add an answer like "This is the expected outcome of the process
that the ICG is coordinating. At this point the ICG has no answer to
such question"

I did not add the question and hence not the answer, hope this is ok ..

-          Milton Mueller 2: (06:53) Q 2.5 should be: Is ICG
independent?

Q 2.5, re-numbered now to Q3, reads "Does ICG report to ICANN?" ..
Please let me know if I should replace it with the above ..

-          Milton Mueller 2: (06:58) Suugestions: a) What is the ICG
supposed to do? b) What is ICG's mission?

Q3, re-numbered now to Q4, reads: "What does ICG do?" .. Please let me
know if I should replace it with any of your above suggestions ..

Hope Milton Muellers 1&3 also agree J ..

Please let me know if I have overlooked any other suggested drafts ..

Kind Regards

--Manal

PS: Mary, apologies for not seeing your request to higher my voice ;) ..