[Internal-cg] Versions and naming of documents

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Thu Oct 2 09:41:50 UTC 2014

Good point .. Thanks Patrik .. Noted ..
Kind Regards
--Manal

-----Original Message-----
From: internal-cg-bounces at icann.org [mailto:internal-cg-bounces at icann.org] On Behalf Of Patrik F?ltstr?m
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2014 11:17 AM
To: Coordination Group
Subject: [Internal-cg] Versions and naming of documents

All,

I see in Dropbox that we have for many documents a good naming structure for the documents themselves, but when we later finally agree on a document, we seem to not be clear enough what version of the document is really the final.

This is something ultimately our secretarial will take care of on our web site where "final" versions of the documents should be available, but until then, I encourage people to name documents with -FINAL in the name.

Such as:

topicarea-FINAL.doc
topicarea-FINAL.pdf

   Patrik