[Internal-cg] Fwd: CWG to develop an IANA Stewardship Transition proposal on naming related functions and the work of the ICG

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Oct 2 22:59:20 UTC 2014

I wanted to share the email exchange below with the ICG. Mohamed, Patrick and I were under the impression that the email we received from Jonathan and Byron was private correspondence, and I responded privately on behalf of the three of us accordingly, but it seems that the original message has been made public <https://community.icann.org/display/gnsocwgdtstwrdshp/Letter+to+ICG+--+24+September+2014> so we wanted to make sure the ICG was aware of the full exchange.

I will follow up with Jonathan and Byron so that we make sure to have clarity in the future about when communications are intended for the full ICG and when not.

Alissa

Begin forwarded message: