[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ ..

Narelle Clark narelle.clark at accan.org.au
Fri Oct 3 00:51:07 UTC 2014

I'm not wed to Q9, so am ambivalent as to its inclusion. That sort of question set is being sought by people, so hopefully it will be compiled elsewhere. Thank you also for the .xxx reminder as I had forgotten (how!?).

Re whether 7 and 8 are too predictive, I would like to see more discussion on that. While strictly it is true that it is somewhat predictive of the outcome, isn't it part of the principles that we would like to see preserved in the outcome?

> You've deleted what used to be Question 9 1/2. "Can I submit a proposal..."
> probably because you think it is answered by your new question 12 (How can I
> participate?) I object to this - I get asked the more specific question all the time
> and it relates directly to how ordinary people relate to the ICG and its process.

It is covered explicitly in :
15.	Can I submit my own proposal for how the IANA transition should take place?

Regards

Narelle

--

Narelle Clark
Director of Operations - Deputy CEO

Suite 4.02 Level 4
55 Mountain St
Ultimo NSW 2007 Australia

Follow us on twitter @ACCAN_AU
Sign up for our weekly WebNews
Visit our website

The information contained in or attached to this message is intended only
for the people it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient,
any use, disclosure or copying of this information is unauthorised and
prohibited. This information may be confidential or subject to legal
privilege. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the e-mail and any attachments. The Australian
Communications Consumer Action Network does not warrant
that the information in this e-mail or any attachments are free from any
viruses, defects, errors, interception or interference.