[Internal-cg] FAQ - Question 18, accountability

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Oct 7 04:28:21 UTC 2014

Thanks Milton,

I fully agree to your analysis and recommendation. I think the ICG -
together with the community - should explore potential ways to isolate
accountability parameters related and important to the IANA stewardship
transition. This could be a first step for ICANN commitments to reforms and
maybe seen as sufficient in the transition context.

There may be a conditional relationship to the second step to fulfill the
accountability demands with complete reforms but not a conditio sine qua non
to execute the IANA stewardship transition. I think your redraft of Q18
leaves space enough for discussion.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich