[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for Oct 17 meeting

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Tue Oct 7 22:54:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

See below the proposed agenda for our October 17 meeting. Please send your feedback.

Note that it is possible that we will have a private session (not open to public observers or remote participants on audio, video, or Adobe Connect) to discuss confidential matters relating to the secretariat selection. This has not been firmed up yet, but in the event that it is necessary to have this be a private session, I’ve listed it as the very first topic to make things easier to manage logistically.

Best,

== ICG Working Meeting at ICANN 51
== Friday, October 17, 09:00-17:30 PT
== Agenda

Independent secretariat status update (Adiel)
*Possible private session*
9:00-9:45

Welcome (Alissa)
9:45-10:00
- Agenda review
- Minutes approval from October 1 call

FAQ (Manal)
10:00-11:15

Break
11:15-11:45

ICG relationship to Enhancing ICANN Accountability process (TBD)
11:45-12:45

Lunch
12:45-13:45

Proposal finalization process (Alissa)
13:45-15:15

Break
15:15-15:30

Community transition proposal process updates (Everyone)
15:30-16:15
- Meant to be a discussion of any concerns/issues arising as opposed to status updates.

Future conference call and meeting schedule (Patrik)
16:15-16:30

Parking lot for items we want to return to
16:30-17:15

Wrap-up (Alissa)
17:15-17:30