[Internal-cg] Call#5 chat transcript - ICG Dinner ..

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Oct 8 02:00:20 UTC 2014

I prefer buffet rather than seated dinner.

And my apologies if this issue was resolved, but while I am happy that the dinner is not “funded”, I strongly feel that the cost should be reimbursed to those individuals who require the financial support for their travel and incidentals.

thanks,

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100