[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for Oct 17 meeting

Patrik Fältström paf at frobbit.se
Wed Oct 8 06:32:21 UTC 2014

On 8 okt 2014, at 08:22, Daniel Karrenberg <daniel.karrenberg at ripe.net> wrote:

> Private parts of meetings should alllow remote participation of icg members.

Yes, that is the intention. But thanks for bringing it up.

This implies that if we are going to have this closed session:

A. We can not open up remote participation for non-ICG members (some channels are not opened up)

B. We can not allow silent observers

C. We must have this meeting minuted and scribed separately from the other part of the meeting

D. For non-ICG members, "the meeting" starts 09:45

We co-chairs will have a discussion with legal/financial/procurement advice today Wednesday and I hope we have a better view of the situation already 24 hours from now. We absolutely are aware of how important it is to make this more clear sooner rather than later.

   Patrik