[Internal-cg] Strawman proposal finalization process

James M. Bladel jbladel at godaddy.com
Wed Oct 8 19:40:28 UTC 2014

Also agreeing with Milton & Jon.

And I would be interested to see additional detail under (1)(c), as to how we will measure/compare proposals against the NTIA criteria.

Great start!  Thank you!

J.

From: Jon Nevett <jon at donuts.co<mailto:jon at donuts.co>>
Date: Wednesday, October 8, 2014 at 14:36
To: Milton L Mueller <mueller at syr.edu<mailto:mueller at syr.edu>>
Cc: ICG List <internal-cg at icann.org<mailto:internal-cg at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Internal-cg] Strawman proposal finalization process

Milton +1

My only concern with the document is that it does not mention coordination with the ICANN accountability process. That, too, is in the charter. I would add a step c) to #2 which says we will prepare a report for the ICANN enhanced accountability process and liaise with it afterwards.