[Internal-cg] Minor issue with timeline language

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Wed Oct 8 21:39:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The folks at NTIA have pointed out to me that as a practical matter and to remain consistent with their procurement rules, ICANN is the entity that needs to submit the final transition proposal to NTIA. If you look at our published timeline, it says the following in step 7:

"If no concerns are found, the ICG formally submits the final proposal to NTIA."

I suggest that we should update this to say:

"If no concerns are found, the ICG formally submits the final proposal to ICANN for delivery to NTIA.”

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,