[Internal-cg] Slides for ICANN51 meetings

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Oct 10 00:07:45 UTC 2014

I put together a few slides to use to provide an introduction to the ICG at our community discussion and other meetings at ICANN51. I’m not a big fan of words on slides, but there are some words on these slides. :) I stripped some of the detail from the timeline to make it presentable on slides, with the idea of using the timeline as a vehicle for explaining the proposal development process going forward. In the side meetings I will probably not use all of these since time is limited.