[Internal-cg] Minor issue with timeline language

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 01:09:12 UTC 2014

Dear All,
For me does not matter whether ICG transmit to NTIA,or
ICANN transmit , without any edit ,whatsoever, to NTIA,.or
ICG transmit to NTIA with a copy to ICANN,or
ICG transmit to NTIA and ICANN simultaneously ( not coped to ICANN but
transmittal to ICANN)
The important issue is ICANN should not touch, edit, comment on the final
Report
Kavouss