[Internal-cg] Draft minutes of 1 October teleconference

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Oct 15 21:42:11 UTC 2014

Samantha:
I want to express my appreciation for the thoroughness of this document, but I would ask that the minutes take the form of _minutes_ – that is, condensed encapsulation of key points, motions and decisions – rather than a detailed description of the process. I found these minutes to be close to the transcript. It is difficult to find time to read all of it given the other demands on our time.