[Internal-cg] Slides for meeting Thursday

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Thu Oct 16 05:56:57 UTC 2014

Alissa,

questions also have been raised on how to achieve a unified proposal.

In order to achieve a common consensus based proposal there is obviously
extensive communication needed between the 3 lines already throughout this
process and not after the different proposals have been submitted to the
ICG.

I recommend to make this point clear with your presentation in order to
raise awareness that coordination between the 3 lines is necessary from the
beginning.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich