[Internal-cg] Thursday session on accountability

Keith Davidson keith at internetnz.net.nz
Thu Oct 16 23:16:45 UTC 2014

Agreeing, it is essentially to the various groups that we don't
duplicate or triplicate efforts due to not being aware which groups are
working on which issues. And equally, we don't want to miss an issue
that we assume is being dealt with elsewhere.

We don't have the time to waste on different groups chasing the same
shadows. Lets make sure the coordination is coordinated!

Cheers

Keith