[Internal-cg] Q14 (ICANN board) proposed text

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Fri Oct 17 22:56:06 UTC 2014

I suggested today to mention specifically that ICANN (board or staff) is able and expected to contribute to the ICG processes with the same rights as other community members.   Was that agreed?

We could also add that when the ICG submits its final proposal to ICANN, this will be released to the general public, and NTIA as well.  (include this here or elsewhere)

thanks,

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100