[Internal-cg] Subscription mechanism for "icg-forum" archive?

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Sat Oct 18 19:30:31 UTC 2014

Colleagues,

Yesterday I shared the message below on the RIR community ianaxfer list, to draw attention to ICG submissions which have been sent so far (as invited in the announcement here: https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-08-08-en)

The first reply I received was a request for an email subscription mechanism, so that people don’t have to continually check this site for new submissions.

I think this would be very useful, so I wonder if others agree, and if so whether a subscription mechanism can be set up by the Secretariat?

thanks!

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                                     +61 7 3858 3100