[Internal-cg] ICG FAQ: review in light of f2f meeting discussions ..

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Tue Oct 21 06:51:19 UTC 2014

Noted .. Thanks Patrik for catching this ..

Apologies for the mistake ..

On another note, I suggest that I post the versions I edit, reflecting the date, example:

ICG-FAQ-17Oct14.doc

ICG-FAQ-21Oct14.doc

and that colleagues who wish to edit the document in track changes, use the latest and add their initials as we normally do, for example:

ICG-FAQ-21Oct14-MI.doc

Furthermore, since this is a living document, I also suggest that the Final version, in addition to having the word final in its name, also reflects the date of this version (to differentiate between the different final versions), for example ..

ICG-FAQ-21Oct14-Final.doc

Does this make sense? Open to alternative suggestions ..

Also appreciate your views on whether or not we should highlight updated/new questions when posting to the web ..

Kind Regards

--Manal