[Internal-cg] Revised Text on Question about ICG and ICANN board

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Tue Oct 21 15:58:08 UTC 2014

Those are fine as descriptors. My point is simply that both of them are from ICANN, and the question in the FAQ is asking about the role of ICANN in our deliberations and decisions. So we say we have 2 liaisons from ICANN. I have trouble understanding how we spend so much time on things like this that, as far as I can tell, don't matter.