[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for meeting on Sep 6

Manal Ismail manal at tra.gov.eg
Mon Sep 1 13:58:55 UTC 2014

Many thanks Patrik ..
The recent update on the accountability process mentions an ICG liaison to the accountability group .. I don't recall discussing this within ICG .. If the agenda allows and colleagues agree, I suggest adding this to the agenda of our f2f meeting, also in light of the discussions that will take place the day before our meeting ..

Kind Regards
--Manal

Kind Regards
--Manal