[Internal-cg] Proposed agenda for meeting on Sep 6

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 18:13:14 UTC 2014

Patrik
I see in the agenda the following:

" ICG Independent Secretariat"
Yes I agree but how many times you argued with me that there is no time to
go for a RFP and so on.
Somebody else said, why when there is ICANN  available secretariat why we
should opt to have independent secretariat.

When I referred to the GAC secretariat procurement ,you disagreed with me
Now every body came back to accept the initial proposal that I made.
I am puzzled by this back and fort
May you explain pls
TKS
kAVOUSS z