[Internal-cg] Version 1 of the agenda

WUKnoben wolf-ulrich.knoben at t-online.de
Tue Sep 2 20:19:48 UTC 2014

All,

1. I don’t see a real need to formally confirm/designate the chairs/vicechairs. This was already done with the election and the acceptance of the candidates and is hopefully reflected in the related minutes. I think we are here in a working and not in a political environment where such a formal step may be applicable.
2. I agree that a meeting wrap-up should be done. This may be done in a written form with bullet points. I would not ask for a document similar to the GAC communiquees which need prior formal coordination.
It’s clear that in case of a public statement of the meeting this statement has to be discussed within the ICG. I suggest put the topic “public statement” under AOB – just as placeholder.

Best regards

Wolf-Ulrich