[Internal-cg] Version 2 of the agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 07:24:21 UTC 2014

Patrik
SO for any one outside the ICG how they know that these people are elected
as chair and one chairs.
It is a hidden unannounced process.
How the public reacts when they hear some one is chairing the meeting
without being elected or without its election is announced
I do not understand the opposition
I am not convinced
We must discuss it with those who oppose f2f
This e-mail  exchange process is not efficient
This  agenda is not agreed by me yet
it is not correct process
Regards
Kavouss