[Internal-cg] Version 1 of the agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 11:25:43 UTC 2014

Dear Adiel
Thank you for your kind and moderate and tolerable method of communication
Yes I could generally agree with you but I think there is no harm to just
put a simple item ibn the agenda as
Announcement of the elected chair and vice chairs
 Under that someone, dean of the meeting , announces that as results of
consultation Alissa and Patrik and Mohammed were elected or designated ad
chair and vice chairs
I discussed that few minutes ago with mohammed and he agreed with that.
May we take your proposed approached combined with mine.
I hope others ,like what you did, agree ,to some degree of tolerance
I need to be formal even if every thing to be done as simple as possible
The approach you suggested combined with what I said is simple and valid

Regards
Kavouss