[Internal-cg] Version 1 of the agenda

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 18:06:36 UTC 2014

Dear All,
Adiel and me have agreed on some text we could further elaborate it taking
Joe,s view
However, we must formalized the matter
It is absolutely necessary and we should not call it " bureaucratic "
By the way ,now that everybody agreed that Alissa need to submit a written
version of summary of decisions made or discussions concluded, we need to
give her and the two Vice chairs plus secretariat assisting ICG Istanbul ,
some time to prepare that
To that effect, we need to have 30 mints of interval between the last  but
one item of
agenda and the last one( summary of Conclusions ) Pls consider that
Regards
Kavouss