[Internal-cg] RFP feedback from IETF community

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Thu Sep 4 16:11:17 UTC 2014

I circulated the communities RFP to the IETF community and I wanted to
relay back two pieces of feedback that were received.

1) As I think Elise had pointed out earlier, the document uses the terms
IANA “functions," “services" and “activities.” It might not be clear if
these are all words for the same thing, or if they mean different things.
If they are the same, perhaps we should choose just one term. If there are
differences, a short explanation of those differences could be useful.

2) In Section IV about transition implications, we might want to include
an additional bullet point about “How long the proposals in Section III
are expected to take to complete and any intermediate milestones that may
occur before they are completed.”

Thanks,