[Internal-cg] RFP feedback from IETF community

Kavouss Arasteh kavouss.arasteh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:45:58 UTC 2014

Alissa,
For para, 1 of your text/message ,we should rely on NTIA Announcement and
pick up the term  from there>
For para, 2
Yes ,if there is a need to define timeframe/time scale( this is matter that
I also mentioned in my comment   on the consensus building process).Regards.
However, selection of an appropriate time frame should be consistent with
the overall  delivery schedule of final outcome of the ICG
KAVOUSS