[Internal-cg] whereabouts

Alissa Cooper alissa at cooperw.in
Fri Sep 5 06:46:55 UTC 2014

I think most people know this, but since I’ve gotten a couple questions, I
wanted to re-iterate that I will not be able to attend the meeting tomorrow
in person. I have a personal engagement in the US tomorrow and my travel
back was scheduled before the ICG scheduled its meeting. I will try to
attend the second half of the meeting remotely but I’m not sure if I will
have phone or Internet connectivity. I believe there are a few other ICG
members who will be joining remotely as well.

Best wishes for a productive meeting,