[Internal-cg] whereabouts

Jari Arkko jari.arkko at piuha.net
Fri Sep 5 15:26:31 UTC 2014

Patrik’s and Mohamed’s arrangement seems right. And exactly what we need the vice chairs for. Thanks.

(And of course, Alissa being away was a consequence of our choice for the meeting day, and known at the time we discussed this. I would also like to thank you Alissa (along with Patrik and Mohamed) for your hard work. The group is doing a lot, on list, in meetings, and in calls. And you three are very actively and appropriately managing it. Thanks.)

Jari