[Internal-cg] Draft minutes of 19 and 26 August teleconferences

Samantha Dickinson samantha at linguasynaptica.com
Sat Sep 6 05:36:00 UTC 2014

Hello all

Apologies for the delay in getting the draft minutes through.

Because there weren't folders in Dropbox for the specific
teleconference dates, I've created a new folder called "Minutes" and
placed the draft minutes there. The link is:

<https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7x5poce3wb8ffsv/AAAHtqRphmgHpel4kdh3Nccna/Minutes>

Please note that I have not yet extracted action items from the 19
August 2014 teleconference. I notice that as a group, there doesn't
seem to be much interest in following a more structured model of
specifically noting action items as the meeting is underway and
reviewing open action items at the beginning of the following meeting.
Instead, the ICG agendas tends too follow the larger issues that are
detailed in the more specific action items I've been extracting. ICG
members therefore may wish to request that the minutes no longer
attempt to extract action items from the general discussion.

Regards

--
Samantha Dickinson
Internet governance consultant & writer